- Candle holder: glitter the inside, paint the outside black
- How to Join in the Round Invisibly To join in the round invisibly, cast on one more stitch than your pattern calls for. Then, when you’re ready to join in the round, slip this extra stitch to the left needle. Using the working yarn and the yarn tail held together, knit the first two stitches together. Now drop the tail and knit as you normally would.
- Sock monkey
- Invitaciones de cumpleaños pijama party
- Crewel Hand Embroidered Pin Cushion Great Gift for by hollandvstk,
- DIY Home Decoration Ideas – A&D Blog. Nice idea. My friends will be impressed.
- Button ornament Christmas cards
- Folded book craft… cut a line in the middle, fold the two sides page by page.
- Monster key holders by SamSarArt, via Flickr
- The Servant’s Station – Steampunk Decor
- sharpie dishes – 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in a150 oven and its permanent! Put recipe on, give as gift, they keep the recipe plate! Cute idea!
- Married life organization…I will need to do this
- Crochet Elephant. this is adorable I need to make this for my daughter who loves elephants!